Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sh1nbone Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 09:17 PM
    Dinosaur movie from 90s
    Here's another puzzle...

There was a movie from 90s, maybe 80s about dinosaurs.

It was a about a boy or maybe a couple of kids who some how get transpoted to a dinosaur world. The dinosaurs are like people--they talk and wear clothes and stuff.

There is like a t rex who the boy befriends.

Like some battle is taking place in this "dinosaur land"

I remember one part like the t rex thinks his dad is dead but he finds out that his dad had just been locked up for a long time. The volcano or mountain that they are in is about to like explode or something anf the dinosaurs run out and the t rex's father dies anyway.

Then boy/kids like transport back to their house just before their parents come home.

Yeah that's all I remember.
    smac Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Nov 23, 2006, 06:30 PM
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103621/...c=2;ft=52;fm=1
    vampwolf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 01:39 PM
    It may be "Prehysteria."

But it also sounds also sounds a lot like a dinosaur movie I was looking for a just found - "Adventures in Dinosaur City."
    Look it up on YouTube. You shall find the trailer.
    :DD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

90s children's movie.. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, firstly... this movie was in cartoon... not real people... this movie was about a girl (and possibly her brother) and she goes through some sort of closet (possibly in her hallway or attic) and she ends up in this different world... in like underground or caves or like that... when she's...

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search