Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thisisme_tina Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 08:34 PM
    90s children's movie..
    Okay, firstly... this movie was in cartoon... not real people... this movie was about a girl (and possibly her brother) and she goes through some sort of closet (possibly in her hallway or attic) and she ends up in this different world... in like underground or caves or like that... when she's there she finds all these like... creature-like things (almost look like the creatures from the labyrinth) and there's this prince and queen (one of them has big feet because I remember at one point either the girl -or her brother if he's there steps on the feet and the creature things get mad) and the queen is looking for a princess for the prince but they're all bad guys and the queen thinks that the girl is a princess and I think they may kidnap her? Or something.. im not really sure I was very young... I watched it between probably 1994 and 1999... but it could have been made anytime before that... if anyone has any info on this PLEASE contact me!! This has been bugging me for years!
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2006, 08:46 PM
    Hmmm... sounds a bit like The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe... maybe?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079474/
    thisisme_tina Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 08:47 PM
    No, there was no lion... and the queen was like the ugly scummy things too (the things that look like the creatures from the labrynth)
    cara-dee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 07:52 AM
    This may not help but There is a book along those lines called The Princess and the Goblins. It is one of my favorite books. The princess goes under ground where the goblins were banished by the king her father and (long story short) a young miner boy saves her and her father's kingdom by exposing the goblin's weakness, their feet. I think it also a movie. Try entertainment.circuitcity.com or amazon.com
    laura0909009 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisme_tina
    okay, firstly...this movie was in cartoon...not real people...........this movie was about a girl (and possibly her brother) and she goes through some sort of closet (possibly in her hallway or attic) and she ends up in this different world....in like underground or caves or like that.......when shes there she finds all these like....creature-like things (almost look like the creatures from the labyrinth) and theres this prince and queen (one of them has big feet because i remember at one point either the girl -or her brother if hes there steps on the feet and the creature things get mad) and the queen is looking for a princess for the prince but they're all bad guys and the queen thinks that the girl is a princess and i think they may kidnap her?? or something..im not really sure i was very young...i watched it between probably 1994 and 1999...but it could have been made anytime before that...if anyone has any info on this PLEASE contact me!!!! this has been bugging me for years!!
    The Silver Chair (1990) (TV)
    I think that's the movie
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2007, 04:29 PM
    I saw a movie similar to that and it had to do with a princess is in her room and she finds a door and she goea through and there is three more doors and one of them leads to like her gma or her mom and then at some point these goblins live there and try to take over the kingdom.also I remember in the previews before the movie there is a woman dressed up as one of the characters (sorta looks like Glenda the Good witch)and she is advertising some kindof phone number that you call when you get lost and she says either me , princess so-so or little poor bioy miner kid will talk to you and get you home.
    No , she might of said at the beggininng that if you ever end upin a sitch like the princess dids, just call this number.OOHH! Also at the beginning of the movie the little princess was hiding from her nanny\maid chick outside and was running and got lost.Okay so its dark and she is lost and these weird character animals or plants start surrounding her and then this boy walks by and has a lantern and is singing and that makes the weird things back off.And then she is in her room and looks behind a pink curtain on her wall and she finds a little wooden door and she goes through it and she goes down some stairs and there are these goblin statues are there and then she finds three doors and on eof them leades to her gma or mom or related woman thAT IS LIKE A SPIRIT and she talks to her.Hope I helped.
    bethjenner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Toonhound - The Princess and the Goblin (1992)

That's it!

Ehhh I love this movie

The princess & The goblin, yo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Name of A children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

There is a movie that is about 10 years old ,maybe more, that I need the title of. It is a children's movie and it is about a little girl who is on an adventure. She has to go through obstacles like walking upside down on a dirt road and she has little friends that are like cabage patch kids (I...

Children's Movie - about a mouse [ 2 Answers ]

It's about a mouse and he wears a poorboy hat and a red shirt. I don't really remember many details about the movie, I just remember loving it and am really stuck on the name. I think it may have had 'adventure' and maybe the name of the mouse in the title of the movie.

Children's movie title help [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the title of a children's movie where the land is a patchwork quilt with puppet characters?

Children's Movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that my daughter used to watch in the 90s, It has a talking purple book, a wizard and a library. There was hole in the floor where she thinks a dragon used to come out. I don't think is was scary... Any ideas?? This is driving us both nuts:eek:

I can't remember this children's movie! [ 1 Answers ]

Starts with a boy about 13 coming home from school. At home talking on the phone he sees in a mirror that a large gift had suddenly appeared in his bedroom. Going to investigate he pulls a tag on the gift that opens it up into some kind of drive through. Also there is a small red car. The boy gets...

View more questions Search