Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rezj Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 05:15 PM
    I snapped the tip off the shower handle. Unable to screw new handle. It's a symmons
    I have a symmons shower faucet. While removing the old shower handle I snapped the tip off where you screw the handle on. There is no way to attach the new shower handle. Help
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 6, 2010, 05:22 PM

If you can send a picture it would help a lot. Thanks, tom
    rezj Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 05:34 PM

It's the tip of the stem assembly. I believe the part # is t-10. Are the hard to replace.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 6, 2010, 05:58 PM
    You broke the tip off the handle or did you snap off a screw?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Symmons Temptrol Shower Handle Stuck [ 21 Answers ]

I have a Symmons Temptrol shower and am trying to replace the diverter (part #TA-25A). I unscrewed the screw in the center of the handle (as well as the other screws on the face plate) and have not beeen able to remove the handle. It appears that it should pull off once the screw is removed but...

Removing handle from a Moen single-handle shower [ 5 Answers ]

The shower is dripping and I am trying to get to the stem by removing the handle. I can see a set screw recessed into the bottom of the handle. I have tried an allen wrench but bent it without any success.

Re-install Moen single handle shower handle [ 12 Answers ]

My Moen shower handle came off. I see there is a set screw at the bottom of it. The handle attaches to a plastic piece; however, you have to pull out the plastic piece from the wall to get the handle to fit over the plastic and to give the set screw something to set into. How do I pull out...

Unable to turn the shower handle -now [ 3 Answers ]

The handle that switches the water in the tub from tub fill to shower has gotten increasingly hard to turn. Now even with two hands I can't turn it on. Do I have to replace the whole thing? Thanks for any advice, cma

Symmons Temptrol Shower/Tub Handle - [ 1 Answers ]

I printed off the internet the part breakdwon to my tub/shower one-dial Symmons Temtrol kit as I am trying to stop a slow leak out oif the tub faucet. I removed the screw and cap - and I can't get the handle off - is it hyst suppoosed to pull off once the screw is removed? That is how the...

View more questions Search