Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johan88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 03:33 PM
    GA alcohol sales
    Hi,

What counties in GA allow for the sale of alcohol past midnight? Are there any counties that allow 24 hour sales?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2010, 03:40 PM

As for as I can tell there is no list, there is no state law except no sales at all on Sunday.

Also is this package or by the drink, since the laws are different on that also.

But as far as I can tell you will have to call each county separate.
    johan88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    As for as I can tell there is no list, there is no state law except no sales at all on Sunday.

Also is this package or by the drink, since the laws are different on that also.

But as far as I can tell you will have to call each county seperate.
    Chuck,

Thanks for the reply. I also came up short with my search. I guess I'll man the phone on Monday. I wanted to know about package sales. It seems that most counties do not allow sales after 11:30-11:45.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does gross sales include sales tax? [ 2 Answers ]

Because sales tax from a restaurant passes through to the state do I include it on my income statement and then write it off as an expense? Or do I leave it off both sides (income and expense). Which is the more correct way to handle it?

Were can I get complete top 400 album sales number and overall sales? [ 1 Answers ]

I want know if there is a site that can give me the complete sales number of music?

Alcohol, Old Age and More Alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

As a drunk guy staggers out of the bar one Friday evening, a fire engine races past, siren wailing and lights flashing. Immediately, the drunk starts chasing the engine, running as fast as he can until, eventually, he collapses, gasping for breath. Feeling very put out, He shouts after the...

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

View more questions Search