Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Feb 6, 2010, 12:46 PM
    I have 2 questions: Self-Publishing Books & Mass Producing DVD's
    Hi Guys,
    I'm looking into a couple of things here and would very much appreciate any tips you may have to share. I am interested in both self-publishing books as well as creating / producing DVD's. I already have scripts written for the DVD's... I need to produce them now.

Does anyone have experience with self publishing books or manuals to sell on the internet?

What is the best way to do this in terms of producing high quality, cost effective, durable books? Do you recommend a reliable company?

How did you purchase the ISBN#? Is it necessary? Is there as different number needed for self-publishing?

Do you have a company you like to mass produce your DVD's?

How did you go about creating your DVD? I want a very high quality product... Do you have any recommendations on the best type of company for the filming / production of this?

Do you have any other tips to offer when producing or selling DVD's?

Thanks so much for any tips given!. :)
    JeffParker45 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2010, 10:59 PM

Is this a information product you want to sell?

Then I would use www.disk.com

They will bind your books, and print your DVD's and drop ship them to your customers so you don't have too...

If all your sells are going to come from your own website and not say Amazon... Then I would use Disk.com for all of it...

If you do use Amazon... Try wheatmart.com for self publishing... A bit more pricy just to have the barcode... but that's to sell books through Amazon u need it... (I think... )

As for DVD's... you can still have disk.com make them and ship them to Amazon so they can store them and ship them to your customers...

Hope this helps...

(I just helped launch a book for an Author called Shadows From The Past By: Jake Corner And he got his self published through Wheatmart)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a company that may be interested in mass producing [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a company were he hand forges wrought iron furniture, benches, barstools, mirrors, etc. its kind of high end and he's a great artist. I was wondering how I could find and contact companies that may be interested in mass producing some of his art work. Any suggestions would be...

Matter/ volume & mass [ 1 Answers ]

What size tank (in litres) is needed for 1000kg of (a) water (b) gasoline? (c) mercury? I know that the Dm for each is (a) 1000kg/m^3 (b) 680kg/m^3 (c) 13,600kg/m^3, but I'm at a loss from here. Please help.

Height & mass [ 3 Answers ]

A student is 1.7m tall and has a mass of 60Kg. If the dimension of this student shrank by a factor of three(to1/3 previous values) estimate the mass of the shrunk student. I think the answer is not 20 and I don't think it is that easy. Please help me answer this question. Thank you a lot!!

View more questions Search