Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margrif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 09:25 AM
    Airguide
    I have an Airguide barometer with a sticker on the back showing I- 1795 or 1- 1795, presumably a model number? The front of it says "percent relative humidity. Haven't looked at it for 5 yrs. Recently moved to a condo that seems too dry; so I set it out again. Have moved it to three different rooms over a period of three days. Needle never moves. Discovered for the first time that there is a thing in the back that will move the needle. Why is it needed? I thought the needle was supposed to move by itself according to the humidity in its location. It always did in the past. How old is it?

Check out some similar questions!

Airguide humitity [ 1 Answers ]

Airguide humitity -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How can I set an Airguide 1 - 2272 model percent relative humidity deceive with no standard reference instrument to check this against? The only other numbers are etched in and I think they are...

Airguide humitity [ 0 Answers ]

How can I set an Airguide 1 - 2272 model percent relative humidity deceive with no standard reference instrument to check this against? The only other numbers are etched in and I think they are P – 623 – 723 – 766 – 721 with looks like MD below this (poorly etched in)…. By hand as best as I can...

Airguide instruments [ 0 Answers ]

The mecurary monitor is broken on my barmoter,where can I find a replacement

Airguide Barometer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Airguide Barometer with humidity and temperature indicators as well. The Barometer looks like 60's era equipment. It is an indoor unit wood frame, glass front w/dial indicators and I keep it in the living room. The Barometer reading was 26.5 but online the weather statistics indicated...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.