Feb 6, 2010, 07:46 AM
    Mobile home trailer toilet leaks from pipe floor all wet
    How do I replace the pipe
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 6, 2010, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by melinda07 View Post
    how do i replace the pipe
    What pipe would that be? The pipe that supplies the tank or do you have a leak from under the bowl? Let me know, Tom
    melinda07 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 08:17 AM
    The pipe that supplies the tank leaks when I turn the valve on. I already replaced the wax ring thinking it was that but it still leaks bad.. :((
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 6, 2010, 08:48 AM

the pipe that supplies the tank leaks when I turn the valve on
    Where's the leak? At the angle stop,(valve) or the tank connection. Cheers, Tom

Feb 6, 2010, 08:55 AM

The leak seem to be coming from the tank connection. But right by the shut off valve seem wet even when its turned off..
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 6, 2010, 09:01 AM

Has this pipe been removed and replaced recently? It sounds like the connection between the tank and the supply's crossthreaded. Shut the water off and unscrew the nut and start it correctly. Good luck, Tom

Feb 6, 2010, 09:05 AM

Thank you! Do I need to replace the plastic nut that connects to toilet? If so how do I take it off to replace it? Thanks a bunch! :)

Oh and the pipe as not been removed and replaced
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 8, 2010, 07:10 AM

OK! If the connection hasn't been reinstalled perhaps all that you need to do is tighten the nut a little tighter.
    Hold the ballcock while you do this so it doesn't turn. Good luck, tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I replace floor in mobile home bathroom? [ 4 Answers ]

My floors in both my bathrooms in my mobile are completely caving in. I cannot afford to pay someone to come and fix them, and all the web sites I've checked out only tell me how to put new plywood over the pre existing floor. If my floors are almost gone how can I achieve this goal? I just want to...

Odd size mobile home plumbing pipe, similar to pvc [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a mobile home. A pipe inside a wall is leaking. After cutting the wall open I found out the kind of pipe used is a very odd one. The size appears to be less than a half inch. It has been suggested this type of 'pipe' is used primarily in mobile homes. It is pliable enough to be...

Mobile home bathroom floor removal [ 1 Answers ]

Need to remove mobile home bathroom floor for repair. Soft spots,tub cracked.Would like step by step instructions if possible. Need to get started, not sure where to begin.

How to move pipes in mobile home or trailer [ 1 Answers ]

We live in a double wide trailer and are wanting to take out our garden tube and tile in a shower there. How can we move the pipes to accomidate use for a shower installation? I would like to know if anyone has done this before or seen it done. We are wanting to make sure we do it right. Any help...

Ok to tie a wet bar drain into a drain pipe coming from 1st floor. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm finishing my basement in a newer house and want to add a wet bar. There is a 2" PVC drain pipe coming from the 1st floor that is for the washing machine drain. It has a clean out plug on it also. Can I just add a wye or Santee for the bar drain and do I need an Air Admittance Valve for venting....

View more questions Search