Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 22, 2006, 06:25 PM
    In the Thanksgiving Zone Now
    Okay, cranberry chutney and pumpkin pie made, so its official... we're in the Thanksgiving Zone now.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2006, 06:36 PM
    Thanks Val... You too!! And to everyone else as well. Just finishing up myself.. I can't even see straight, if I measure one more cup of this... or one cup of that... that Turkey bird is going to fly out the window... no head and all :)

We sure do have a lot to be grateful for. And thanks to all of those brave troops who are serving now and my heartfelt gratitude and best wishes to the families of those who are serving.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2006, 06:13 AM
    Hey fellow Americans - Happy Thanks givings all the way from europe
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 23, 2006, 06:13 AM
    Yes, I know what you mean about birdies flying out da window ha ha. Today my gratitude bin is full, later my tummy... we weren't sure everyone was making it home (I'm married to a trucker and there are always possibilities of delays... but here here, we're all here and that tops my gratitude list since there are so many others who must celebrate with family over long distances. And for those who don't officially celebrate like is done in the US -- Happy Gratitude Day to you too!
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2006, 06:17 AM
    Happy Thankgivings.

Baked Beans with barbecue sauce, brown sugar, teaspoon of molasses, tablespoon of mustard, and most important a shot of whiskey, bake for 3 hours at 350 degree. Topped with bacon. Hum.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2006, 07:19 AM
    Quote,

Thanksgiving comes to us out of the prehistoric dimness, universal to all ages and all faiths. At whatever straws we must grasp, there is always a time for gratitude and new beginnings.

J. Robert Moskin
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2006, 07:12 PM
    AMEN Tal!! You captured a wonderful feeling.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night...

Oh, yeah, that is Merry Christmas to all...

Well, the L-Tryptophan has got me so Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone [ 5 Answers ]

18 THINGS YOU CAN ONLY SAY AT THANKSGIVING! 1. Talk about a huge breast! 2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist. 3. It's Cool Whip time! 4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst! 5. That's one terrific spread! 6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat. 7. Are you ready...

Thanksgiving [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a little more than 2 years. He's jewish and I come from a catholic family.. what does this have to do with thanksgiving? Well, he's been to my family parties for christmas for the past two years, and I've been to his house for hanukkah for the past two...

Zone valves [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a wiring diagram for a new dunkirk boiler . Just the diagram for the 3 zone valves. Company says that the boiler transformer is enough to run three zones ( 24v) . Or do I need to add transformer. Just can't figure out the wiring from one zone valve to another. Contacts on each zone are...

Thanksgiving [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals I want to know why do people celebrate thanksgiving day?

Thanksgiving [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know how to start a pol, but the pol answers are: 1. yes 2. no 3 not sure Now for the question. Do you think Thanksgiving has lost it's initial meaning? Post what you think you have to be thankful for. I just got through with reading the post on Christmas lights and colors in...

View more questions Search