Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    titameask Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 09:54 PM
    Query about Portuguese passport status
    My father had applied for Portuguese passport, his process no is CRC 14297, dated 29/11/06. I want to know the status , kindly help me
    Nelson Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 10:15 AM
    visit http://www.consuladoportugalgoa.com for the status

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I apply portuguese passport on my mother's portuguese pasport in uk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in uk and I have been here for last four years. My visa is expiring next year jan 2010 and holding indian passport. I was wondering if I can apply for portuguese passport through portuguese embassy without going back to my home country (goa , india) since my mother has been...

American born with portuguese parents and want a portuguese passport [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all. Basically I am trying to find a way around being american (born and raised) and trying to go to the UK to live with my boyfriend and work there. I thought the easist way might be to obtain a portuguese passport and therefore be free to rome in and out of the UK with out visa issues that I...

How to find out the Portuguese passport application status [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Jose De Sousa. I am a Goan ( India) by origin and have applied for Portuguese passport six (6) years back. I have not yet got any feed back from the concerned Authorities. My Application process number is "21712/02-THI-PAI-OH-PP". Is there any way to find out the status of this...

Portuguese I.D card vs Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

If I have my Portuguese I.D card on me and I want to travel to Italy do I still need to bring my Portuguese passport with me Many thanks

View more questions Search