Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sieg6529 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 09:14 PM
    Trying to remember a 80s cartoon movie
    All I remember is that it was a cassette that my dad rented from a video store. All I can remember is a scene with a castle or fort and some troll/ogres patrolling the wall. Daytime, lots of green scenery. Nothing disney, obviously. Not much to work with, but thanks in advance!
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Feb 8, 2010, 10:13 AM

Hey, are you sure it's not a "Gummy Bears" episode?
    diluted Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dias06 View Post
    hey, are you sure it's not a "Gummy Bears" episode?
    First thing that came up my mind too :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2z8V2yL5P0

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for old 80s cartoon movie [ 11 Answers ]

I'm looking for a old movie. Its about these aliens that come to earth and there spying on the human race. After that the story starts with these talking animals in the forest. Later on you find out that the aliens are taking the form of some of these animals by replacing the original and putting...

Trying to remember an old 80s or 90s cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

I need help remembering the title of an old cartoon movie I used to watch all the time when I was a kid. All that I can remember about the plot is that it followed a vaguely Cinderella-esque motif, with an evil stepmother with triangular hair and a red dress, who was cruel to her stepdaughter and...

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

Cartoon movie from the 80s [ 4 Answers ]

Saw this when I was a child, don't remember all of it but here is what I do remember : - young boy leaves home, becomes a dark magician of sorts. Returns home later to find his parents displeased with his decision to join the "dark side". He gets mad and at some point breaks his little sister's...

View more questions Search