Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsKimmy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 08:48 PM
    children's movies 90s
    OK there's this movie that I BARELY remember... it was either late 80s or early 90s, animated, with I think bears? Or some cuddly looking animal family and it was like short stories, and one of the stories was moving day and the mom baked cookies... thats all I got lol =( anyone?
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 6, 2010, 12:52 AM

Found these guys. Maybe? Just a guess.

The Berenstain Bears' Moving Day, Berenstain Bears First Time Books Series, Stan Berenstain, Book - Barnes & Noble
    LanieLou Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Feb 21, 2010, 11:53 PM

Little Bear?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 90s Children's Movies/Shows [ 5 Answers ]

1. Okay, the most I remember this time is this was either a series of movies or a show about puppets who lived in this land that looked like a patchwork quilt or a big blanket. I remember a horse puppet got trapped in some type of mine and a friend of his had to help him (or her?) get out. Also...

Finding old children's movies [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I'm looking for is not very popular, I think it is from the early 90's, it has a large cast of children that sing songs, I remember one of the songs is "Imagination", there is another scene where they are all in yellow raincoats, tap dancing and singing "Yellow Submarine", there is...

Finding old children's movies [ 2 Answers ]

The movie I'm looking for was probably made in the early 90s, and was not very popular. All I can remember is that the movie begins with a wind up toy walking across the family couch. Then I remember a little girl drinking her milk at the table, with her older brother telling her to stop blowing...

Children's sci fi movies of the 80s and 90s [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys I've been trying to find out the name of an old movie I used to watch at christmas time on terestrial TV in scotland :o all I remember is there were a boy and a girl and they were at an old wooden house it had a lake at it and the boy put a old divers suit on the one with the big screw on...

View more questions Search