Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannyappliance Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 08:10 PM
    No heat in package unit
    I am working on the package unit but I can not find a brand name on this unit. By the way, call for heat nothing is on. I see 24V to a gas valve but the spark ignition does not get the 24V so it does not work.. What should I check on this case please..
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2010, 09:46 PM

If you have 24 volts at the spark control module and no spark its bad or you have a grounded spark wire or electrode.
    dannyappliance Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 10:22 PM

I don't have 24V at the spark control module. It is 2 wires spark black module. I replaced a new one but It did not work. Please help me out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat goes on but no blower motor amana package unit [ 1 Answers ]

Heat goes on but the blower motor won't run on an amana package unit

Package unit VS Air Handling Unit [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know which is the best to use for a Seminar Room. The package unit or an AHU with condensing unit.

Age of Package Unit [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Payne package unit that I am trying to see how old it is. The M#: 30-80YAC-106C The S#: FDMCB25692 Can some one please help?

Trane package unit [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all I'm having a problem with a unit runs good ,cools good, unit will run fine then just shut off ck unit giving no codes reset unit it runs fine until it just shuts off again

Anybody Know Anything About A Package Unit [ 2 Answers ]

My Mother just had a Trane 15 seer Package unit installed. She told me she was having some problems with it and asked if I would come and look at it. The installer was acting very professional. This is the problem. The condensation line comes out and makes a 90 degree turn and runs about 3 feet....

View more questions Search