Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Feb 5, 2010, 12:18 PM
    Why can't I commit Web Suicide on Askmehelpdesk.com?
    I want to permanently delete all of my posts. Under both jrussole and FeelSoNumbZombie. Mainly because of online attacks and harassers who did not understand that I have the gift of clairvoyance. Many times, as long as my emotions are not blocked I have the ability to understand even online what a person needs to hear, or read in this instance. But because of those gifts, I am either attacked for it or embraced by it.
    I no longer wish to ever help anyone again online. And I am requesting that all of my posts be permanently deleted. Yes, because of the attackers I wish to commit Web Suicide.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2010, 01:14 PM

I've never seen the mods just go through and delete everything from someone just because they wanted them to. If you don't like the site and what others have to say, you have the option to not return, or simply ignore what other people say. You should understand though that not everyone even believes clairvoyance is even a real thing. And someone claiming to be clairvoyant online is unlikely to be taken seriously because really, how could you possibly prove it to anyone through a computer?
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2010, 01:22 PM

Also, if you feel that you are being harassed or attacked, you should report those posts. I didn't go through all of your past posts, but it looked like you have a lot of helpful posts that people agreed with or thanked you for
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2010, 01:23 PM
    Hi, FeelSoNumbZombie!

Do you have a fear that people will find what you've posted on this site and connect it with you?

Thanks!

Feb 6, 2010, 01:04 PM

I have no fears. I know I am protected. I was mistreated by J_9 and ScottGem while on this site. They attacked me for trying to HELP people! And also because I had a different opinion than they did on many an occasion. Now this was 2006. And it still bothers me that J_9 asked me to help her find her husbands family, which I did in minutes. Then she did not reply when I wanted to give her the information. She abused my gifts and for that reason alone is unforgivable to me.
    Also, ScottGem would verbally attack me on several occasions. He tried to bully me here at askmehelpdesk. Now anyone that knows me personally knows without question, I fight back when attacked! I do not start it. But I do finish it to the best of my ability. Askmehelp desk did not find out both sides of the story at the time. They were judgemental of me, instead! They are unforgiven.

Feb 6, 2010, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    also, if you feel that you are being harassed or attacked, you should report those posts. i didn't go through all of your past posts, but it looked like you have a lot of helpful posts that people agreed with or thanked you for
    I did report it. NOTHING was done.

Feb 6, 2010, 01:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    i've never seen the mods just go through and delete everything from someone just because they wanted them to. if you don't like the site and what others have to say, you have the option to not return, or simply ignore what other people say. you should understand though that not everyone even believes clairvoyance is even a real thing. and someone claiming to be clairvoyant online is unlikely to be taken seriously because really, how could you possibly prove it to anyone through a computer?
    Well, you can start by asking Chris Martin from Coldplay. Or Satriani. Or any number of my friends. Or you can also ask directly the people that I did help when I was active on this site. For your information! I do not care what anyone thinks of me or if they believe that I am or not.

What I want is ALL of my post DELETED on the WEB!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2010, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelSoNumbZombie View Post
    And it still bothers me that J_9 asked me to help her find her husbands family, which I did in minutes. Then she did not reply when I wanted to give her the information. She abused my gifts and for that reason alone is unforgivable to me.
    I'm sorry, but I don't remember this. Is it possible that I was confused with someone else? My husband's family lives only 5 miles from me and have for the past 10 years.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I never abused your gifts, I had them as a child, but sadly grew out of them.

You can contact one of the administrators of the site, but unfortunately, posts aren't that easily removed, especially when you have as many as you do.

Feb 6, 2010, 01:13 PM

Well J_9, I DO REMEMBER what you did. And I am glad you are now an RN. At the time, you were a Nursing Student. And at times, you would feel uncomfortable because I was knowledgeable in the medical field because I have been an RN for close to 20 years. Just to let you know. And you did pull that crap on me. And you are unforgiven for it.
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2010, 01:14 PM

Can I ask you, if you're still upset over something that happened 4 years ago, why are you still using the site?

It's a public place on this site. Any time you go out in public you run the risk of seeing people that don't always agree with you and sometimes people will say so. j_9 and scottgem have disagreed with me before (and so have plenty of others). And they've also helped me with some of my own questions. Just because they disagree doesn't make them wrong or bad people. A lot of times I actually end up agreeing with them in the end, even when they started disagreeing with me. Just like in life. Sometimes people have disagreements or different viewpoints. And in the end you can either choose to ignore the other side completely, you can respectfully agree to disagree, or you might even come to agree with the other side.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2010, 01:23 PM
    I want to permanently delete all of my posts. Under both jrussole ...
    That username does not exists here.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2010, 01:26 PM

I have only been here a little over a year and I have many posts that I wish I hadn't posted,things I have said I wish I could take back.

I have been corrected a number of times and have tried to take the reprimand in stride.I did not feel it was done in a malicious manner and I personally have never known J9 to correct anyone in that fashion.

If you truly are gifted than you are sensitive and being so you should be able to carry that sensitivity to this issue.

If your identity has not been compromised and you have nothing to regret regarding your posts then I fail to see why it is an issue after all this time.

Bottom line,if the mods spend all their time deleting things people wish they had not written they would have no time to keep the site up to the standards that they maintain.

Having been on other sites ,I can assure you that they do a top notch job.

If you had not started this thread ,I would have never known about you,old threads just get buried.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2010, 01:34 PM

You have a stack of greenies, even one from ScottGem. I read through all your pages; you consistently give good advice. Not only do you give good advice, you have always been kind and responsible here. I see absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or worried about. If you just disappear from the site and don't post any longer, everything will fairly quickly become ancient history.

P.S. We get fairly regular questions for psychics, but I don't know of any good ones who hang out here. Since you are one, we would certainly be happy if you continued to share your skills! If you ever have a problem with an expert or mod, please PM me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2010, 04:36 PM

Because it is a rule, and posts are let up basically forever, they may be closed so no one else may answer.

If the subject is something of interest or similar to someone else.

I of course don't believe in psychics, worked with some years ago on a stage show, and won't even start on the issues of those pyschic hotlines.

So I am never sorry for being closed minded on the subject and protective of people who may fall prey for scam artists far too often.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2010, 06:26 PM
    Well J_9, I DO REMEMBER what you did. And I am glad you are now an RN. At the time, you were a Nursing Student. And at times, you would feel uncomfortable because I was knowledgeable in the medical field because I have been an RN for close to 20 years. Just to let you know. And you did pull that crap on me. And you are unforgiven for it.
    Please point me in that direction. I will either substantiate my claims or I will offer a public apology.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Don't want to commit suicide, but want god to take me [ 10 Answers ]

I'm having the hardest time of my life. I am gay... and don't be all like.. you don't know if your gay, or its just a choice, and stuff like that... because trust me.. it is NOT a choice and I can assure you that you are born with it. I have no doubt in my mind. But I digress. I have tried to...

I want to commit suicide sometimes [ 4 Answers ]

My life was so messed up. I came from a broken family. My mom work as an entertainer in Japan.She had an American fiancée and left after she got pregnant. She doesn't know how to work here that's why she sell all her inverstment to continue my 1 year in high school and for us to survive. After...

I can't overcome my need to commit suicide [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone help me PLEASE? I am driven to commit this to myself knowing full well that I will hurt the ones I love the most but I just can't help it. Please help me!

My depression is wanting me to commit suicide [ 11 Answers ]

Ill start with this.. I'm 20. I was living in Toronto for 19 years of my life and I moved to Montreal right before I turned 20. In Toronto in my high school I stopped talking to everybody that I used to hang out with. Everything got old and there was nothing left in the groups. Everybody...

He tried to commit suicide [ 5 Answers ]

My 23 year old cousin tried to commit suicide the other day. He slit his wrist, ended up hitting two majot veins and a major artery and had to get 30 staples to stop the bleeding. He is over 8 hours away, but I want to try everything I can to help him. I offered him my support many times, made...

View more questions Search