Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaw218 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 12:01 PM
    How do I become a zoologist
    I am interested in becoming a zoologist. I graduated high school in 2001 and have not been to college. I am working as an Event Coordinator now. Where do I start?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 5, 2010, 12:01 PM
    University course in Zoology would be a good place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking to become a zoologist. How do I start? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm currently in high school and I am interested in getting into zoology. I like working with animals, and a job at the zoo or saving/rescuing animals Sounds fun! How do I get started and what degrees are available for this field? Thanks guys, -MaGiC_DaN90

How to become a zoologist [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , My daughter wants to be a zoologist she is in her final year at school , is there any courses that she can take in college or would it be best for her to stay on at 6th form.:) :)

What do I need to become a zoologist? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi imm in yr 10 and need hrlp I want to be a zoologist but don't know what I need to study or degrees. :confused: Please help Thanks jayde

Is there a Zoologist on here [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking about becoming a zoologist and I really want to talk to one to make sure this is something I want to do.

Zoologist information [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to help my daughter with her science project and was wondering what kind of education does one have to have to get a degree in zoology. And do you work a lot in zoos or in vet clinics. Are there any one type of animal that you specify in or do you have to have knowledge about a lot of...

View more questions Search