Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    festa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 07:22 AM
    How I find my dad. David saunders.
    I would like to find my dad, he had a brief fling with my mum, in 1977 I was a result of that. His name is david saunders,married to lisa saunders. He used to run a fish stall in barking at the jolly fisherman public house.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2010, 07:24 AM

Where? I assume the UK but what City?

Does your mother have his birth date or middle initial?

Feb 5, 2010, 07:29 AM

Yes sorry, in the uk. My mum has no birth date for him. However I think his middle initial is j. He was last known as living in walthamstow.

Feb 5, 2010, 07:47 AM
    That's barking, essex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my dad ? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find peter warner (possibly peter clifford warner) born c 1945 - he possibly has a younger brother born early 60's. He was living in cambridge area in the late 60's - can anyone help? I have subs to ancestry but not to 192.com. Anyinfo gratefully received thanks

Trying to find my dad. [ 1 Answers ]

Yea hi my name is roman victor flroes and I am looking for my father I just turned eighteen about a month ago and I'm going on about 6 years trying to find him... my mom won't tell me she's really not educated she was raised in mex and doesn't understand certain things... but yea I know he was in...

I want to find my dad [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding my dad. I have never met him. All I know his name is dennis johnson, he might be 55 and might live in grants pass or. Some one please help me

Find my dad [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is nicole blythe . I'm now 15 years old and haven't seen my dad for 6 years. Last time I saw him I was about 9 and he had a girlfriend called teresa finch She had a bay with him named connor anthony declan blythe I really want to see him again and I cannot stop thinking about them...

Want To Find My Dad [ 1 Answers ]

I am 18 in 2 months, and for the past couple of years I have wanted to track down my real father. I am currently adopted by my step dad, but there is still that something inside me that wants to find out more about my past. My mum doesn't let on that easy about info about my dad, just says he went...

View more questions Search