Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ola13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 03:02 AM
    Boarding school
    I am lookking for a boarding school where they along with other studies they also teach about islamic studies like learning the quran,hadiths etc. we r not very religious but do have a islamic atmosphere.
    looqmern Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 05:47 AM
    You can check http://sadiyyahmodelschools.com..

Ma salam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Costs of a military boarding school [ 1 Answers ]

We've been talking that we're sending our son to military school. We've not fully decided on it yet since we're unsure if we could afford it. They say that it's very expensive. And yes, I found out that the costs is actually relative, an estimated $40,000 a year according to the site Military...

Teen in boarding school. [ 1 Answers ]

Tired of being here, but good news is there is only 21 days till summer vaction. Can't wait till I'm in the real world yet again. Any parents have questions about boarding school from a teen prospective?

Islamic Boarding School [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 11 years old and I am finding it extremely difficult to get him to focus on his Islamic studies or any other subject for that matter. My main concern is that I do not want to fail him in his understanding of Islam when he becomes an adult. I want to send him to an Islamic Boarding...

Boarding school,what to do to prepare [ 1 Answers ]

Ok,this amazing boarding school is accepting some kids around my area ,which is las vegas, and I'm one of the few kids who can try to go to this all amazing boarding school for high school. I'm only 14,but I want to go really badly,but I'm a little scared. My mom doesn't really want me to but I do....

Funds for Boarding School [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the best place to look for educational grants ? I want to send my daughter to boarding school, of course I cannot afford it. I have looked on the internet at grant sites but have been unable to find any.

View more questions Search