Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondbeachbumm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 10:58 PM
    It was a movie set in spain and there was subs the whole movie its considered a farit
    It's a movie set in spain and it is about this girl and her mom gets married to this evil guy who is rich and powerful, and he tries to kill the wife's baby if its not a boy, the little girl always sees thing and she discover a misticle world of fanticy
    blondbeachbumm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 10:59 PM

It's a movie set in spain its about a girl whoes mom marries a mean man but she slips away to a mejestic fantisy world
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 5, 2010, 01:44 AM

It's El laberinto del fauno (2006)

Aka Pan's Labyrinth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old movie I saw possibly from spain. [ 1 Answers ]

A while back I saw this old school movie on a channel called cine latino and I don't remember what its called, but its about a couple that I think live in spain and they live in some apartments, basically what happens is that the wife and husband start making adult videos of themselves and they...

Name of French movie set in Africa [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a french (I think) movie set in the Sudan where a woman photographer is taken hostage by a nomadic tribesman, as it was shown late at night I fell asleep half way through and missed the last half hour so don't know how it ended. It was probably made in the mid to late...

Name of movie set in Italy [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a movie that came out during or after the 1980's (I think). An employee of a publishing company in England is sent to Italy to find a successful author, who stopped writing after his wife died, and to convice him to start publishing again. The employee finds the author in...

Trying to find movie from 80s- set somewhere in asia I think [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a movie that I saw probably back in the mid 80s. I thought it had Patrick Swayze in it but I am not sure now. All I can remember is one scene though. It takes place somewhere in Asia I think. A little village. I think he is living amongst the villagers but...

View more questions Search