Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    izabela21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 07:53 PM
    Anal discharge, burning raw skin and an itchy anal means what do I need to go to the.
    My husband has anal discharge, it is always wet, burning raw skin and it itches beyond control what is it and should he go to the hospital?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2010, 08:04 PM

Yes, they need to be seen as soon as possible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anal sex? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok im not being disgusting or gross, im jus curious ok? U no wen ppl do anal sex does it hurt for the girl, and here's the gross part, doesn't shit cum out or summin out of the ass? Or can't the guy feel the shit wen the guy's ting is inside? Im so confused,?

Skin lightening in the pubic and anal area [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how can one lighten the pubic and vaginal area which tends to be more darker than the rest of the body . Is there any medical treatment required or any cream which is available in mumbai or it can be done in any parlor.please suggest any suitable safer technique

Anal discharge, burning raw skin and an itchy anal means what do I need to go to the. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has anal discharge, it is always wet, burning raw skin around his anal and it itches, nothing is helping what is it and should he go to the hospital?

Anal sex [ 8 Answers ]

Can anal sex get a girl pregnant?

Anal bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate is bleeding from the rectum, recently, almost daily. He has already been through the normal emergency proceedures. The hosp sent him home. He was injured 1993 in bad accident. 1994 had appendectomy with peritonitis. Could the scar tissue now be bleeding from that area of the intestine...

View more questions Search