Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    damacman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 08:12 AM
    Blocking rf with shielding fabric
    My whirlpool Dishwasher and clothes Washer both interfear with my TV A & V, can I block the RF waves with a grounded shielding fabric cover?
    Rover88 Posts: 68, Reputation: 14

Feb 4, 2010, 03:30 PM

This sounds like it may be a grounding issue. I'd check (or have checked) all of the connections for the circuits supplying the D/W, washer, and TV, then check the connections on the TV signal cable. You could have bad connections on the coax lead or the coax may not have been attached to a ground block.
    Bill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Different fabric sofas together? [ 0 Answers ]

I HAVE 2 MICROFIBER SOFAS... IS IT OK TO PUT a different fabric sofa of loveseat with them?

Fabric Paint [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember Dizzle fabric paints?I'm trying to find some. Are they still made? I can find Tulip brand,Folf Art brand,etc. but these paints had a very soft feel about them, and they also came in a tint. Any help or information is appreciated!

Upholstery fabric [ 1 Answers ]

Where Can I Find Quality Upholstery Fabric By The Roll At Less Than Wholesale Jobber Price. Looking For Large Quantity.

Radioactive Shielding [ 1 Answers ]

The transport of radioactive samples must follow strict guidelines to ensure that the exposure is very low. A 100 mCi sample of 212Pb is placed at the centre of a cubical lead lined box, each side of which has a length of 30cm. Calculate the thickness of lead required to reduce the dose level at...

View more questions Search