Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frozen_co2 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 06:46 AM
    How download Gdata 2010 av offline update?
    Hi
    How download Gdata 2010 av offline update?
    Is any solution to create offline update?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 4, 2010, 07:12 AM

It might help you get answers if you pose your questions with more care and detail.

What do you mean by offline update? If a product offers updates, then you have to be online to receive them or get a disk from the product.
    frozen_co2 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 05:12 AM

I see what you say
    Some products of AV has got full update signature.
    For ex. Avira full update link is :
    http://dl.antivir.de/package/fusebun...fusebundle.zip

I want to find all signature of Gdata av 2010...
    Can you help me?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 6, 2010, 05:58 AM

I'm still confused. If you are referring to the anti-virus signature files that are constantly updated for new viruses, then you subscribe to the A/V program. If you are using a free version of GData and want the full updates given the paid version, then pay for it.
    AndiSurya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 08:44 PM
    Well, too sad that G-Data don't provide official offline Update.
    I think you had to try for underground site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

View more questions Search