Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mamii0809 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 10:52 AM
    Divorcing a Military man
    OKay guys... I need some help. My husband is stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC and I am here in Ohio. We are not getting along at all. I told him he needed to let me know what he wanted (why I still don't know) to do, and if he wanted to be with me or not. I know I shouldn't have... but I did! He won't answer my phone calls when I call his cell but will answer when other girls call. He has a bad past of cheating to begin with. Anyway, he don't answer my calls and always has some lame excuse as to why he couldn't answer. I have never gotten any kind of support for him and we have been married for almost 2 years and have only lived together for about 2 weeks! So I need your help. Anyone that knows anything about the Military please help me! Thanks!

--Melissa
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2006, 11:32 AM
    You file for divorce just like he worked at the walmart down the street, get a divorce attorney, and file.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2006, 09:27 AM
    This really isn't a military issue. Call a divorce lawyer from your area in Ohio. (S)he can advise you on how to proceed and make sure that your interests are protected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorcing, moving 28 miles away [ 7 Answers ]

We filed for divorce in Jan 2006, we sold our vacation home and now have our primary residence up for sale. I do not have an attorney, I am representing myself, my husband has an attorney. I am working on a settlement agreement with his attorney, all of which indicates me moving to central Orange...

Divorcing a disable person [ 20 Answers ]

What does the bible and the law in Tennessee say about divorcing someone that is disable so I can go on with my life?

Military wedding [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not engaged yet, I'm getting the ring on his next leave ( one month).. but however he wants to get married with in like 3-4 months, where as I wanted to get married in about 9-12.. how ever that is changing.. I'd marry him tomorrow if I could. I want a simple wedding, I don't need anything...

Canadians divorcing in Shanghai [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get a divorce if both my wife and myself work and reside in Shanghai? We are both Canadian citizens, wondering if we will have to go back to Canada to file for our divorce or can we get it done here in Shanghai? Any information is greatly appreciated

View more questions Search