Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ProudMomma Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 06:29 AM
    I am looking to work at a hospital with no experience. What jobs can I apply for?
    I am currently in school to get my LPN Certification and then move on to getting my A.S. in Nursing. Although now I work in customer service/technical area, which I hate. I really want to try to get my foot in the door with a hospital so they could (hopefully) pay for my schooling. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2010, 06:31 AM

Kitchen, laundry, customer service, intake, assistant, janitorial
    ProudMomma Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 06:33 AM

I need specific job titles, and I would never work in the kitchen, do laundry or janitorial. But thanks for the other options :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apparel merchandising jobs for an Indian experience person in US [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I have been working with reputed US based companies in India (apparel merchandising) for the past 13 yrs. I am looking to re-locate to the US. I would like to know of any reliable consultancies that can help me with H1 sponsorship. Inform me of any reliable source or if there is any other way...

Work experience- coroner? [ 1 Answers ]

I am only studying A Levels at the moment and am looking for any opportunities for work experience in the legal side as would like to become a coroner. I am only 17 but wondered whether anyoe knew o had any ideas of where I coud look fr work experience?? Thanks- would be a great help!! :) x

Some education + work experience enough? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi - I'm new here. My question is this... I have recently returned to college after many (many) years. I have worked in the corporate world for quite some time, and was in the industry of my choosing (consumer products) for a number of years. I was doing the work that I enjoyed, but always under...

View more questions Search