Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiderfox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2003, 08:18 AM
    Any women's basketball leagues?
    I'm trying (very unsuccessfully) to find a women's basketball league to join this fall or winter in either Raleigh, Durham, or Chapel Hill. Can anyone help me out with this?
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jul 22, 2004, 07:53 PM
    Any women's basketball leagues?
    Hello there that a tough one there. Just be patient. The WNBA is really growing and before long it will have a semi pro WNBA which will give woman like yourself a chance to play or who know u might be good enough to play in the WNBA one day good luck take care

P.S. It would hurt to play with the guys that really help make u a better player

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basketball [ 1 Answers ]

On a basketball court, what is the radius (in feet) of the arc (semi-circle) that extends from the foul line away from the basket to complete the key?

Why are the buttons on men's and women's shirts on different sides? [ 1 Answers ]

Would anyone happen to know why men's and women's shirts are on different sides? I am quite curious. Thanks. Brian.

Basketball [ 2 Answers ]

Am I going to make it in life to a high level of sportmanship Tell me please I'm already doing a great job I just want to Know if something might go wrong in my life journey ;D

Fast-pitch softball leagues in NC? [ 0 Answers ]

Are there any fast-pitch softball leagues in NC?

View more questions Search