Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cosmas n hinju Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 03:20 AM
    Atlantic international university location
    In desember I send to you some information about which process I can use to send to you a joining fees but up to now I did get any answer from aiu why.>Personal Information Removed<
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 4, 2010, 03:27 AM
    We are NOT AIU, but their site is here: Atlantic International University

I would like to draw your attention to this, especially the part in bold: Atlantic International University: Accreditation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is atlantic International University recogned university [ 9 Answers ]

I' m Tanzanian living in Tanzania I want joining Atlantic International University for B.A education, can their degree acceptable any where?

Atlantic International University [ 1 Answers ]

Is the postgraduate certificate of atlantic International University in eocnomics genuine

Atlantic International University [ 1 Answers ]

Will the certificate be accepted for further studies by established and accredited schools

Atlantic International University [ 4 Answers ]

Someone recommended this university when I expressed the desire to register for an online degree. I however want to know if this is a reputed university offering online courses. I would also any information on schools and other institutions offering online degrees.

Atlantic International University [ 23 Answers ]

What do you think about Atlantic International University? Is it accredited by official organization? They will transfer my associated diploma and my previous work experience to regular hours and will have to cover about 10 courses to have bachelor degree. Thank you

View more questions Search