Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faizahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 12:38 AM
    USA universities without toefl
    Dear sir

Please provide me the list of universities without TOEFL for graduate studies, and also the lowest fees around $5000 for B arch

[email protected]
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

May 8, 2010, 08:53 AM

You cannot do that without a TOEFL score . It is a must to do for an international student.
    moazzam_49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 01:54 PM

I haven't done TOEFL up till now but I have completed an English language From Berlitz so on the basis of my Language course the colleges or any university will give me the admission.
    elizalorente Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 12:06 AM
    In 2013 a doctoral student (PhD) at Louisiana State University found a way for people to attain university admissions in the US without the TOEFL or ESL classes. Basically there is a technical fault (loophole) in the admission's rules where foreign students can enter a college without the TOEFL or language training. I haven't been able to find the information yet, but I am searching because a friend said that a few people have done it. Email me at [email protected] and I will try to let you know when I do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Universities that don't require gre and toefl scores [ 10 Answers ]

Are there any universities in US which don't require gre and toefl scores... if there are any can u give me the list of those universities Thanq

Universities that do not require toefl [ 7 Answers ]

Us unversities that do not require toefl test?

Is it possible to apply for the universities to pursue MS without GRE and Toefl? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to apply for the universities to pursue MS without GRE and Toefl?

View more questions Search