Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sturoc Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 09:38 AM
    Cannot connect internet
    Using a Dell lattude laptop w/ xp and wireless card When I try to connect to internet "cannot connect dns server error etc..
    When I try to repair wireless conn it says cannot repair need to renew IP address.
    I have tried some of the suggestions on forum like run: ipconfig /release then renew but get nothing, DOS windows opens up after renew but cannot put anything in.
    Wireless conn status shows excellent strength
    Need to get back online
    UGH

Check out some similar questions!

Can't connect [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to connect directly to my cable modem. I setup a wireless network and it was working fine but then I started having problems. I then decided to reset and reconfigure my router but when I tried to connect directly to my modem, it either didn't show the connection or it said that I have...

How come my computer doesn't connect to the internet through dialup [ 7 Answers ]

What can I do to make my computer connect to the internet using dialup :confused:

Can't connect [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a problem getting my Browser to connect to the internet. I am using my wife's computer right now. I don't know what could have happened as earlier I was surfing the net (I was even logged in to this site) when all of a sudden everything went blank. I have tried connecting with IE,...

Can't connect [ 5 Answers ]

I can't seem to connect directly to my cable modem. I setup a wireless network and it was working fine but then I started having problems. I then decided to reset and reconfigure my router but when I tried to connect directly to my modem, it either didn't show the connection or it said that I have...

Can't connect [ 2 Answers ]

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.