Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    testing123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 09:27 AM
    Kids TV show from the 80's (I think)
    I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please

It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river.

The Crocks where the bad guys and would try to eat the other animals but the dad bear would normally get there in time to smack them down :D

Any way I need to know the name and if pos a link to some pics

Thanks
    peribigd Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Mar 20, 2007, 08:03 AM
    I think this is the one you are after "Kissyfur"... Kissyfur TV Show
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Nov 18, 2007, 12:44 PM
    I think you're thinking about the paddington bear!
    jen_ridout Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Teddy Ruxpin?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids show w/ the human body [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the show where the guy dressed up in a suit showing the insides of the human body?

What's the name of this old kids show? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! I desperately need help trying to remember this show. It had an older woman who would walk down steps into her cottage/farm and do crafts at this work bench type area. There was also a cowboy who rode in on a horse and some scenes took place in the barn. It's not Lamb Chops, but if you...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Weird kids show [ 2 Answers ]

Ok there was this show I'm guessing about the early to mid 90's where the main character was a weird nerdy guy similar to pee wee herman but this guy had kindof an alfalfa thing in the front of his head and I think his mane was Ed please help I'm going freakin nuts over this

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search