Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2010, 07:58 PM
    People that argue over everything
    I have a friend and sometimes I just do not feel like talking to her because she argues over quite literally EVERYTHING. I can tell her that I played a cool new game today and she will try and start an argument about why it is a bad game. All I want to know is why do people like this feel that they need to constantly try and debate or argue over stuff? I feel like we may not be friends too much longer if it continues like it is, I just cannot stand it.
    ronarrowman Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 12:34 AM

I understand every word you typed.. . Ugh. My brother is THE Same WAY! It gets sooo frustrating. I tell him something and he wants to sit there and ARGUE about it until I just say whatever and walk away. I never asked for his opinion or his advice, he just nudges in like it was his conversation to begin with. I don't know on what advice to give you but just know that you are not the only person going through this lol I think it has something to do with the person that they are. Always debating everything, argueing about anything, and just not happy. Idk. Hope that helped ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me and my boyfriend argue a lot for stupidities , will we last ? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend always argue . If is not for one thing its for another . We've been together for 1 year and we love each other very much . We've gone through so much and yet we still together. But he has anger issues and I take a lot of it when we argue . We fight at least every two days . ...

How can I argue a quit claim deed [ 3 Answers ]

I signed a quitclaim deed while going through a divorce. I honestly did not know what I was getting myself into. How can I argue it?

My girlfriend mentioned breaking up because we argue a lot (I don't think we do) [ 6 Answers ]

Me and her were talking today and she kind of pissed me off, but its not that I was mad, more like annoyed because she is always being "mean". Now I understand why she is doing this. Her family is nothing but a bunch of s and she takes it out on me. So I told her just rechanel that and just talk to...

She gets upset and we argue. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi how is everyone doing? Let me give you a brief synopsis of what's going on. My girlfriend and I have been together for about 15 months now and things are going great and they still are, but we tend to argue on average about once a week. Now this has been going on now for the last year or so,...

We broke up because we argue [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my and my boyfriend broke up recently and I just don't understand this. We were the perfect couple and everyone said so, we were only together for a small period, 3 months but it seemed like so much longer. He's 23 and he never had a girlfriend before me so I knew I had to take it easy with...

View more questions Search