Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Indian38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 06:50 PM
    violating court order visitation
    I am seeing this guy who is divorced and has three adopted kids. I believe there is a court order that my boyfriend can see them every other weekend. Now here is the big catch my boyfriend lives only about 50 feet frm the kids and he keeps the youngest more than the every other weekend. So I am wanting to know is it OK that the court order is being broken.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 07:10 PM

Are you serious?

The court order is time the ex is required to let him see the kids. If the ex is OK with it, the kids could live with him and he is free to see them every day if it is OK with ex, The court order gives him min times if the ex refuses to play nice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visitation without court order [ 33 Answers ]

In a case where parental figures have only done a child support order , no court order for custody , what are the fathers rights on visitation ? What needs to be done between the two partys so that the child is allowed to visit one of the parents ? the story : the only legal documents , to...

Violating Visitation and Supervised Visitation [ 5 Answers ]

Good afternoon all, I have read your site and its very informative so I joined I have a two part question and your advice is greatly appreciated. I have a 11mnth old baby boy and I am 30yrs old I left my sons father at the beginning of my pregnancy we dated for 31/2yrs he became abusive wheni told...

Violating supervised visitation [ 1 Answers ]

My "husband" has a son with a women whose oldest daughter told her guidance counsler at school that her mother is a drug addict. Department of social services is now involved, and the "women" is supposed to have supervised visitations with their son. She is NOT following the rules. What can he do,...

Moving/court order visitation [ 6 Answers ]

I am wanting to move 5 hours away from here but my 4 year old child visits with her dad every other weekend which is court ordered. I want her to still visit with her dad but I am afraid he is going to be nasty and make me stay here. I don't want to put my life on hold so what can I do?

Is it reasonable to not allow visitation until court order? [ 2 Answers ]

I am an unwed mother of a 20 month old. Over two weeks ago the father and I broke up and he moved out. We have major communication issues, I do not trust the father, he has a history of drug and alcohol abuse, and currently has a DUI and no license. He did not call for two weeks concerning...

View more questions Search