Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plaidoe Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2003, 12:52 PM
    Post baby
    I just had my third child almost 2 months ago. Even though this is my third, I have forgotten a few things.

1. When can I expect to start my first period?I had my tubes tied this time and I am sure it doesn't affect my period, but I thought I would mention it.

2. Is it OK to use Tampons during my first period, or should I still be using pads?

3. Should I still be a bit off mentally? I seem to forget everything or space out periodically. Other than that I don't really have any problems, but I just seem off.

Thank you for any help you can give!
    RAC Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2003, 10:36 PM
    post baby
    Hello!
    Congratulations! As far as your period, I'm not sure on that since you did have your tubes tied. I know you should start it any time now. I would not use tampons for a while though until you heal. Your body has gone through a lot and I would wait until you get your second period. I think it's normal to be a bit off kilter. As long as it doesn't effect your safety. Hope all goes well and take care of yourself besides the new baby. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 12 years, well a year and a half ago we quit using birthcontrol and decided we would leave it up devine intervention. My birthday is July 15, 1973 and my husbands is July 2, 1973. Can anyone tell me if they see anything in the future as far having children?

Having a baby [ 9 Answers ]

I would really like to have a baby but I understood that if me and my partner have the same blood type we will not be able to have a baby. I am AB positive and my partner is also the same. Will we not be able to have a baby as we have the same blood type My partner have been having...

Having a baby [ 11 Answers ]

My boy friend and I are talking adout having kids after we get married but he has had a vasectomy so we are looking in to all the options I would just like to hear if any one have been in this situation and if so what options they were given so if any one has any sugestions we could use you opions

View more questions Search