Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spoonboots Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 03:45 PM
    Really acute pain in my lower right side about every hour with two sharp stabs.
    I am male and for the last two days I am getting a really acute pain in my lower right side.this occurs about every hour or less and usually consists of two of these attacks one after the other.I have also had more or less constant wind more so yesterday.whats up doc it smells in here?
    helpplease515 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 04:00 PM

I am not a doctor, but do advise you see one. Given it has onl been two days, but you pain sounds to intense to just ignore. It could be a sign of something more serious. The sooner you get something checked up on, the sooner it can be treated and fixed.
    Nurse98 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 04:12 PM

I am a nurse, when is the last time you had a bowel movement? Next if you push down in that area does it hurt when you let up on the pressure? If you have not had a bowel movement I would start there If you have pain that hurt when you let up it could be an Appendicitis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain in the lower left abdomen, and getting worse [ 3 Answers ]

For the past week (with pain worsening by day,) I have had a sharp, throbbing pain in my lower left abdomen. The pain shoots down into my left thigh every now and then and continues up the left side of my abdomen. Yesterday morning, I woke up with a scratchy throat and difficulty breathing...

Sharp stabbing pain from lower back towards my knee! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stabbing pain down the right hand side of my lower back around the crest of my hip. Becomes more painfull as I breath in. no sickness, no loss of appetite, eating and drinking well. It is a sharp pain through the front of my right leg towards my knee. I have been taking dicloflex tablets...

Sharp lower left abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 19 yr old female and I keep getting really sharp lower left abdomen pain, its like period pains but worse, almost like contraction! Last night it was almost unbearable. Do you have any idea what this could be?

Sharp Pain in lower back and leg [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 47 year old female and fell on my left side about 4 weeks ago... I have had this sharp pain in my right lower back.. The pain goes to my hip down my hamstring and to my ankle... At night my back and ankle throbs.. When I stand ~ sit ~ lay there is pain... Hard to get comfortable... Not...

Sharp pain in lower right abdomin [ 4 Answers ]

Im almost 19 and for the past, I don't know, week/ week and a half, I have been feeling this sharp pain in my lower right abdomin. I am not on my menstrual cycle or anything like that, and besides, I don't get "cramps" like these even when I am on it or about to be on it It comes and goes, but...

View more questions Search