Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mia Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2003, 09:26 AM
    Babies eye color
    I just had a baby four months ago. How can a doctor tell what color the babies eyes are when they are first born? My babies eyes looked brown, but now they are a dark grey.
    MrsAdams Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2003, 10:59 PM
    babies eye color
    Most babies eyes change color... My youngest Tristin... Some days her eyes are blue... Sometimes green and sometimes grey... A lot of babies that are born with dark eyes will turn lighter... It just all depends its one of those mysteries of nature I suppose :)
    angel_love Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2005, 08:41 AM
    Angel_love
    When my son was born his eyes were nearly black and now they are light brown with some green and he's 9 months. Babies eyes will change. :p

Aug 26, 2005, 12:04 PM
    Angel_love
    I never said the color was important I was just telling the lady you never know what color the eyes will be. Besides I don't go to church I'm a single mom with no time for anything but work and my son. I have no time to think about religion and all that.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2005, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paulrigglez
    it hurts me to hear that you are struggling ,but dont forget that you are the one who has put yourself into this position,if you had followed the word of god your life would be a better one.and i tell you that you do have time to beleive in jesus and you do have the will to save your child from hell.dont be fooled by the evil one give up your way of thinking i command the evil one to leave you and your child so that you will find my god and that you will beleive in hm i say read the bible and start to pray ,amen my sister you shall be saved if you do this.
    Paul - you're drinking again. You've been told not to post while you're drinking. Now shape up!

Aug 31, 2005, 10:16 AM
    Praise the lord in your own way
    In the bible it says thou shall not judge other people may god be your only judge. You have no right to judge me or any other person. We praise the lord in our own way and my son has been saved. So don't tell me that I should pray and read the bible to be saved, you don't have to go to church and be all holy to believe in god.
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Sep 15, 2005, 05:02 PM
    Judging others
    Quote Originally Posted by angel_love
    in the bible it says thou shall not judge other people may god be your only judge. you have no right to judge me or any other person. we praise the lord in our own way and my son has been saved. so dont tell me that i should pray and read the bible to be saved, you dont have to go to church and be all holy to believe in god.
    The passage against judging is really a warning that God will judge the person who judges others with the same standards of judgement that he uses against them. It makes the whole process of judging others a very risky business.

MORGANITE

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

Babies crying [ 23 Answers ]

Well now that we're all back home and *somewhat* back to a normal routine, I'm starting to think again about the baby I will be having. I'm due in mid-June, right around Father's Day actually, haha. Anyway, I've been starting to ask (and receive) a lot of baby advice from family and friends. Most...

Beanie babies [ 2 Answers ]

I have a number of beanie babies and would like to sell them any suggestions?

Babies. [ 15 Answers ]

I just had a baby on Friday and I was wondering if I could give my baby water, and if so what type?

Question about eye color in babies [ 9 Answers ]

my question is about my babies eye color. she is 7 months old, and still has grey eyes with brown lines around her pupil, sometimes they look hazel, and sometimes they are grey. dh has brown eyes, and i have green. his parents are brown and mine are blue, i was just wondering since they had brown...

View more questions Search