Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ikaved Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 11:03 AM
    I need a philanthropist for assisting me buy a laptop. Can anyone help me out please
    I need a philanthropist for assisting me buy a laptop. Can anyone help me out please
    ikaved Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 11:11 AM
    (Hello , I am from India and in search of a philanthropist who can assist my friend buy a laptop.It is very useful to him since he is a student of direction and he needs it desperately. And his family financial position is very low. He is intending to quit his course in the coming year due to lack of funds.But somewhere I have the confidence that I can help him somehow and continue his desired degree without any obstacles. So that is why I am out here seeking someone with a generous heart and money to help me help him please)
    It is d actual question in detail..
    SHORTWAY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 10:06 AM
    HELLO,
    I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH SOME MONEY TO OPEN A SMALL BUSINESS .CONTACT ME:[email protected] for anyone's reply.
    Regards.
    SHORTWAY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 10:08 AM
    HELLO,
    I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH SOME MONEY TO OPEN A SMALL BUSINESS .CONTACT ME:[email protected] for anyone's reply.
    Regards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to buy a new laptop [ 1 Answers ]

Hi @ all. I am a student and my profession is mechanical engeering. I need a new laptop but I'm not sure which model to buy. We study programms like AutoCAD... etc, so what model and performance wolud be the best? Thanks!

Which laptop should I buy [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to buy my first laptop, I already have a PC. My budget is around £350 GBP and I want one with a reasonable amount of RAM. I don't plan to use it for gaming. I also want an optical drive, a built in camera and mike & an HDMI output plus a minimum of 3 USB ports. Screen quality...

Need to buy a laptop, which one? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone! So I decided it's time for me to get a laptop and I was wondering if anyone had any advise on some good ones to get. I have $600 to spend, I know that's not much, but I don't really need it for hard core computer stuff, just need a laptop for my CPA class and for when I move out...

Which laptop should I buy? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to buy a new laptop. I’m currently using a Dell Inspiron 600m that I have had for about 4 years. I’m starting to have a lot of problems with it (the power cord must be plugged into the power jack at just the right angle for it to work and the jack where you plug in the network cable is...

View more questions Search