Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smithy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 05:57 AM
    Unknown book
    Hi
    Please help, I read a book about a year ago and I can't remember the title, I know it was by a female author and was a novel about 6 women who are all in hospital in the same gynecology ward and they become friends however one of them (the youngest I think) tries to befriend them all individually and tries to kill them. When she was a child she killed her Mum I think whilst she was making jam in a large pot at the stove . She also has something to do with killing a man with a tractor. I think one of the women is American. It turns out doctors got this woman who turns out to be the murderer in the Gynecological ward to remove her womb to stop her from having any children as she is psychotic and that's how she meets the other 5 women.
    It sounds awful but it is a great read and I really would love to know what its called or who its by.
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Nov 22, 2006, 03:57 PM
    Hmmm... not "Little Women" then?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown book title [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book about a year ago, and I cannot remember what it was. I will try to remember as much detail as I can about it. It was a sci-fi/fantasy style of book. There was a big city, and its inhabitants had access to all sorts of magic and wondrous things, and were essentially gods as they...

Unknown book title [ 3 Answers ]

This was an illustrated children's book that I had read in a school library during the late 70's, early 80's. The basic story line was about a family of children (5-6 of them) who decided to run away for the day. They went through a series of locals to set up a new home, (e.I. grassy field, raft on...

Unknown Sci-Fi Book [ 1 Answers ]

About 5 years ago I read a book that I would like to read again if only I could remember what it was called. I wish I could remember more about it, but alas I can not. All I can remember is it dealt with an underground civilization that was being explored and they turned out to be rather violent....

Unknown book title [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a book I read some time ago. It is about a young girl found wandering in the desert in Egypt and there was some debate if she was the messiah or someone who survived a explosion of a near by genetics lab. This was happening during the millennium. I believe the character...

View more questions Search