Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winetraveler Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Have you ever tried a malvasia/brachetto blend?
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 12:40 PM
    No... where is it from?
    I am really a red wine kind of gal. Especially the Italian blends

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rose bushes [ 2 Answers ]

We have an older yellow rose bush-this past summer it did not bloom but went totally out of control, even cutting back only compounded the rapid growth. We finally dug it up yesterday, the roots were actually starting to grow under siding a foot or so from the bush itself. We loved the flowers...

Paul's Scarlet Rose [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a US source for this plant?:)

Desert Rose [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Desert Rose that I kept inside all winter. It has some little bugs-aphids-I think. What can I do to get rid of them. I know the plant does not like its leaves to be wet. Also, what is the best food for this plant and how often? Thanks, Sue

Rose bush [ 3 Answers ]

Any suggestions on how and where I should plant my rose bush? I was going to take out a current bush and replace it with that in the front where there is usually lots of sun. I bought it before it started blooming and I haven't had a chance to plant it yet. Also I found info on the web about...

Dessert rose in need of your help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dessert rose tree which is about 10 years old. For the last 5 it flourished beyond my imagination. This year it is acting like it is dying. The leaves are falling off and the limbs are very puny looking at the ends. I'm in Florida, and have given it plant food-- same kind for many years....

View more questions Search