Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheralenne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 03:05 AM
    Does t-mobile run a uk bonanza draw
    t-mobile have send my husband a sms stating that he had won the draw. It said to contact a Paul Larry. He contacted this person but he has to pay a transfer fee to receive this money. The bank also forwarded a notice that he can receive this money on paying this 1% international transfer fee. Is this a scam??

Cheralenne
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 3, 2010, 03:10 AM
    Classic SCAM!!

You NEVER have to pay any type of fees for a prize draw.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2010, 05:43 AM

Scam, if there is a doubt ( and there should not be) don't contact who they said, contact your cell phone carrier T mobile.

But no there is not.
    geowalker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 11:45 PM
    Thanks for all the sharing... It helped me! I received an sms stating that I won the draw this morning. It said to contact a Mark on ********** to claim my prize. I hope by exposing this corrupt nonsense we can make a difference.
    mkonyeni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 06:10 AM
    I'm in South Africa and don't even use T mobile but also received an sms saying that I have won,after sending the details i.e reference number I received an sms that I should pay an insurance money so that they can deposit whatever money I have won. I'm not sure if I can trust them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring a ceiling fan in middle of run, outlet at end of run [ 5 Answers ]

I am wiring a bedroom ceiling fan and just needed someone to help me figure out part of the wiring I'm not sure about. The goal is to have a 2 gang switch control the light and the fan separately. The switch is at the beginning of the run, then the ceiling fan, and then I also have an "always...

Is GSM Bonanza in Spain a reality? [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mine received the other day a message on her mobile phone informng that her mobile number was selected as a bonifide winner in the ongoing promotion program on GSM GLOBAL NET-WORKING (GSM Bonanza). We sent all necessary documents to the person. Now we are requested to pay the municipal...

New Compressor Run OK. HVAC Fan only run in Heat mode. [ 15 Answers ]

This board is awesome. I have done some reading first on here. Here's my case: Compr runs fine. Fan on HVAC blower inside runs only in Heat mode. Not on Cool. Not even on "FAN-ON" as opposed to FAN-AUTO. Can this be an issue with relay and board within HVAC? Per other thread, it was talking...

Name of Compiler by which I can run Mobile Programme in Computer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am java Programmer I know java language ,now I want to a programme which I can Run in my Mobile Nokia N70,so which compiler should I have to use to construct the programme .

View more questions Search