Request letter for permanent job in company
    ashurubu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 01:25 AM

Please provide the letter of permanent job of depot manager in company
    ashurubu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 01:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashurubu View Post
    please provide the letter of permanent job of depot manager in company
    Working in this company from last three years , billing & stock keeping , accountong .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Promotion without pay [ 8 Answers ]

I have been promoted and have been performing higher responsibilities for 4 years, for the past four years Performance Evaluation I got were excellent. There are 3 levels of pay range categories base on responsibilities and knowledge. Is there a LAW governs this PROMOTION WITHOUT PAY

How to ask for promotion [ 5 Answers ]

HI there, So my question is this: How do I tactfully ask for a management position at work? I'm a caregiver, and I want to be Program Supervisor for one of the ten houses in the agency. How do I go about asking for the next open position? Thank you.

Promotion notce [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write officel notce that the employeee has been promoted for a certain position and he will be under assessment after 3 months

Asking for Promotion [ 2 Answers ]

I have worked in one position for ten years and I feel that I need to move on to the top. How can I write a convincing letter to my boss to get that?

Promotion letter [ 2 Answers ]

I have been asked to assist a colleague( who is due for promotion)by writing a note to the Vice president of the Department. The letter is to be brief , about 3-5 lines thanking for all the assistance afforded during the last few months. How do I start this note? She will become a senior supervisor...

View more questions Search