Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Srithang65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 05:57 PM
    English to sanskrit translation free online
    We are a group of people learning sanskrit and we just finished our first test and now it is time for us to say thanks to our teacher for having taught us so far and also to request her to continue the good work. The matter is something as follows.

"Our dear teacher. This is to acknowledge your great work in initiating the sanskrit class and teaching us so far. When you began the class it seemed like we will not be able to make it but your teaching skills and the method of teaching hasbrought in interest in every one of us. This is evident from the number of student that are existing now.
    We know you have put in lot of time and efforts in mentoring us that too without any cost to us. Therefore it is our time to say a big thanks to you and honour you with a small token of gift from all of us. Please accept our salutations also"

Can you please help us in translating the above in sanskrit. You may send translation in sanskrit script. As this is time sensitive, can you please reply as early as possible.

A big thanks to you too.

Sridhar.
    rpray2007 Posts: 319, Reputation: 23

Feb 2, 2010, 06:18 PM

This is not what you are looking for but I thought it might be useful for your education:
    Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit
    It's an online Sanskrit/English dictionary that you can try to use to do the translation yourselves.

Good luck.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Feb 11, 2010, 05:14 AM

Since you have already finished your first lesson in Sanskrit. I suggest, you give a try to translate it to Sanskrit. You post the translation in this thread & I will edit it where ever necessary ?
    oxshady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 04:24 PM
    Can you translate the following phrase for me in sanskrit: "follow your mind when your heart is steady".

Thank you for any help that you can provide!
    arushibhura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2010, 03:28 AM
    Kalpana Chawla (Hindi: कल्पना चावला; Punjabi: ਕਲਪਨਾ ਚਾਵਲਾ) (March 17, 1962 – February 1, 2003), was an Indian-American scientist and a NASA astronaut. She was one of seven crewmembers killed in the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2010, 01:54 AM
    Just so everyone knows who continues to post on this thread...

It's now old and archived and no longer visible on the list of currently active threads. Also, this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads.

If you have a separate question that you would like to get noticed the most, then it would be best to be starting a new thread rather than posting it on the thread of someone else.

Thanks!
    srikanth6262 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 10:04 PM
    Reyansh
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2010, 01:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by srikanth6262 View Post
    reyansh
    Hi, srikanth6262!

Since this thread is the thread is someone else that's now old and archived and this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does, as in new questions need to be asked by starting a new thread, you'll have much better luck asking anything that you want to know by starting a new thread.

Thanks!
    bhatindira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 02:40 AM
    Bhagat singh

Bhagat singh
    wfbrd365 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 06:41 PM
    Jawaharlal Nehru was called Pandit Nehru & was an important leader of the Indian Independence Movement & the Indian National Congress
    bavani01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 06:09 AM
    Hi can someone please help me regarding where i can translate my name to sanskrit. I mean the actual writing and not the translation

Mar 27, 2012, 06:53 AM
    Please write your name with pronunciation here.
    josiemo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 02:17 PM
    Could someone translate this quote for me please I would be extremely grateful.
    'Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support.'
    shankarsashi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 07:37 AM
    Bhagat singh was born on 28 September in panjab. He was a freedom fighter. He fought against british.he had been hanged till death on 23 march at the age of 23 by the british.but he is alive today in the heart of every indian.

Aug 6, 2012, 07:39 AM
    Please do not post homework questions here.
    Please try and translate it yourself.
    If any assistance is required in editing the translation, please let us know.
    maureen1967 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Please translate the names:

David (day-vid)

Maureen (more-reen)

The letters:

M

D

K

The word:

Serendipity
    Tori_3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 01:43 AM
    Can you please translate the quote,

" Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. "

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free english-sanskrit translation [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I find it difficult to find a free english-sanskrit translation for my tattoo. I would like to have this passage from the Bhagavad gita as a tattoo: "If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one. Now I am become...

English to sanskrit translation free [ 3 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know what the letter B and E is in sanskrit Thank you

English to sanskrit translation free online [ 1 Answers ]

Born in a Brahman family, Asvaghosa was a noted poet and is considered to be instrumental in the spread of Buddhism. He was born in Central India and was a noted philosopher and poet. He was considered as great as Kalidasa. Though a written biography of Asvaghosa does not exist, legends say that he...

Sanskrit to English translation [ 0 Answers ]

ANORANEEYAM MAHATHO MAHEEYAAM What do these Sanskrit words mean?

View more questions Search