Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djacks939393 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 11:18 PM
    Comment on galveston's post
    What's your explanation of psalm 37:29
    ImwithJesus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 10:26 PM
    God Created us, the whole earth.. Earth is not our permanent home but Jesus said “Truly I say to YOU men, Whatever things YOU may bind on earth will be things bound in heaven, and whatever things YOU may loose on earth will be things loosed in heaven. 19 Again I truly say to YOU, If two of YOU on earth agree concerning anything of importance that they should request, it will take place for them due to my Father in heaven. 20 For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.” so Our Eternal life, happiness is with him in Heaven... God Bless All

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me if you see any major changes coming my way In my love life

My Life [ 13 Answers ]

What to do if you have a boyfriend that has a 11month old daughter and a baby on the way with two different females,but you wasn't with him before he had the baby with the other girls.We love each other very much,we been together going on 3months.

Life [ 6 Answers ]

Hi just to start by saying I haven't been on here for a while which is also due to me moving etc because I had to :mad: and at the moment I actually hate life. I feel really depressed and have cut myself off from my friends. Even some really close friends I can't speak too and they try and help...

Don't really know what to do with my life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have just received my A level results (qualifications that lead to university for those non-UK people out there) and they were not what I had expected. I got BBC bit needed to get AAB to secure my place to do Optometry at Cardiff University. I am going to retake my A levels to get the right...

View more questions Search