Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rookie22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 03:31 PM
    Who made Mars furnace
    How do you find the age of a Mars Furnace. I have a 200,000 Input BTU with output of 160,000. It has a label attached to front that says Size 2-600 and no model but a serial number of H 18220. I looked for Pacific Gas and Heat Co. online and only got hits for PG&E which is Pacific Gas and electric company. It does have rigid pipe with asbetos wrapped around it. I just want to know how old this puppy is? Brent
    Flag1aa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Mars Furnace was manufactured by Pacific Gas Heating Co, San Francisco Calif. According to the plate on my furnace.
    It was installed in October 1961.
    I have been told to never replace it unless I have to because it was one of the best furnace ever made.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parts for a wesco furnace made in 1975 [ 0 Answers ]

Parts and diagrams of wesco furnace made in 1975

How reliable & well-made is the Maytag M120 Series 80 Single-Stage Gas Furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

The heating and cooling technician we have used on our residential building wall furnaces, furnaces and space-heaters for many years has recommended installing Maytag M120 Series 80 Single Stage Gas furnaces for several apartments with older hot forced air furnaces that vent into clay-tile lined...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

Alone On Mars? [ 17 Answers ]

How much would you have to be paid in order to spend one year alone on Mars?

Mars [ 6 Answers ]

Google, in it's continuing attempt to map the known universe, has given us Google Mars. http://www.google.com/mars Anyone been to, or seen a picture of, America's Grand Canyon? At 500 miles long, up to 20 miles across and over a mile deep, it is quite impressive! Compare it to the Grand...

View more questions Search