Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayfoucher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 01:49 PM
    Plumbing questions answered
    I have connected some pex pipe to the proper pex fittings with the proper crimp tool and copper rings. They seemed to be on good but now I and am finding that the pipe will rotate on the fitting. Does that mean that the pipe-fitting join will leak when I fill the system or can the pipe rotate on the fitting like that and still seal?

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing questions answered [ 1 Answers ]

I appear to have a problem with my hot water. The hot water throughout my house will not stay hot. I turn on the hot water in my bathrooms and kitchen and the water stays hot for a minute or so and then gradually becomes cold. I have checked my hot water heater which appears to be working fine. ...

Is it OK to connect a lavatory drain to the overflow pipe on the tub? Tub and sink are back to back.

We removed the toilet in our master bathroom to do some tiling. Once done, we were not able to install the toilet back because a piece of the flange had broken off. We decided to buy a new toilet (that uses less water) and called a plumber to put a new flange down and install the new toilet. It...

When I run my bathroom sink my tub drain backs up with water. Need some help on a solution? Doug

My hot water is far to powerful in the shower can I put a valve in the line between mains pressure cylnder and the shower?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.