Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parrothead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2006, 05:39 PM
    Propane gas pressure
    When I turn on one burner on the stove it burns OK,if I turn on more then 1 I lose gas pressure.the regulator has been changed,the furnace will light lose pressure then go out.. tank is full.. please help..
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2006, 08:52 PM
    Hard to tell from here. There are several taps along the system. With a magnahelic gauge you should be able to isolate it. I've seen foundations move and pinch these lines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to pressure-test gas pipe [ 15 Answers ]

Hi again! First, MANY thanks to you experts for the help I've gotten in the last month. I passed my plumbing inspection for my new bathroom and kitchen! Now, on to one more little one. I'm installing gas lines. The house was previously on oil heat and all other appliances were electric,...

Air pressure check (gas line) [ 2 Answers ]

How can I check the air pressure on a gas line to my house?

Gas valve pressure problem [ 1 Answers ]

I had an old Coleman Evcon furnace, the problem is when the flame came out doesn't come strong because the fleame stay right at the nozzle of valve pipe,

LP Gas Pressure minimum? [ 1 Answers ]

Ive got a 250gal lp fuel tank. My central unit is giving some major problems after a lighting storm came through. The tech. came out and replaced a defective motor on the unit but is still having problems with the heater staying lit. My tank is at 20%. The tech. is now saying that it is the...

View more questions Search