Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vikramkunnath Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 04:02 AM
    All about l2 dependent visa for pregnant women
    I am applying for an L1A visa along with an L2 visa for my dependent wife. My wife is presently 19 weeks pregnant. Our PA date at the embassy is 18th Feb 2010 wherin she will be 22 weeks pregnant . Will there be any problems in getting her L2 dependent visa issued? She will definitely have to travel with me given that there will be no one to take care of her in India through her pregnancy.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 2, 2010, 11:09 AM

Pregnancy is not a problem, but check with the airline before purchase your ticket. Some airlines have specific requirements about pregnant passengers, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

What happen to a dependent visa holder when his spouse who is theprincipal dies?can he stay in the country(uk) till his visa expires

Can my wife apply for a visa different from the Dependent visa she got? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm French, I married a girl from west Africa and I brought her to the UK.We have been together for 2years. But now I can't support her anymore. She aborted twice; she refused to give me a child because she said she is not ready. She's always insulting me comparing her exes to me.I stop the...

View more questions Search