Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PatJenCol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 07:58 PM
    I'm having the same problem, onlymy machine is a little older. You can hear the motor running, the water drains/fills, and all the other cylces run normally. The brake simply is not disengaging UNLESS I simply open and close the lid. Sometimes I need to activate the microswitch a few times before the brake releases. And it's not the switch. I can hear a click coming from the internal of the machine.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 110.23822100 won't spin [ 3 Answers ]

My Kenmore 80 series model #110.23822100 agitates but does not spin. Any suggestions?? She is less than 5 years old. Also, how do I find a repair manual/guide that will show me how to get into the sucker?? I have a "Repair Parts List" from purchase, but nothing on how to actually repair. ...

Kenmore 23822100 [ 2 Answers ]

Washer works well except when it goes into the spin cycle it goes bump,bump,bump,. faster and faster. The tub is NOT moving from side to side but it acts like when a load is out of balance. It even does it with an empty washer, (water only). It also "walks" all over the place. I hope it's something...

Kenmore 80 series 110.23822100 [ 0 Answers ]

Will not spin when there is any weight in basket

Kenmore 110.23822100 washer [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 yr old Kenmore 110.23822100 washer runs water in and lets it drain out at same time and will not fill up or go beyond this cycle. What could be wrong?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.