Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2010, 07:48 PM
    Making a baby

The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said, 'Well, I'm off now. The man should be here soon.'
    Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer happened to ring the doorbell, hoping to make a sale. 'Good morning, Ma'am', he said, 'I've come to...'
    'Oh, no need to explain,' Mrs. Smith cut in, embarrassed, 'I've been expecting you.'
    Have you really?' said the photographer. 'Well, that's good. Did you know babies are my specialty?'
    Well that's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat

After a moment she asked, blushing, 'Well, where do we start?'

'Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch, and perhaps a couple on the bed. And sometimes the living room floor is fun. You can really spread out there.''Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work out for Harry and me!'
    Well, Ma'am, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.'
    My, that's a lot!', gasped Mrs. Smith.
    Ma'am, in my line of work a man has to take his time. I'd love to be In and out in five minutes, but I'm sure you'd be disappointed with that.'
    Don't I know it,' said Mrs. Smith quietly.

The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures. 'This was done on the top of a bus,' he said.
    Oh, my God!' Mrs. Smith exclaimed, grasping at her throat.
    And these twins turned out exceptionally well - when you consider their mother was so difficult to work with.
    She was difficult?' asked Mrs. Smith.

Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to the park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep to get a good look'
    Four and five deep?' said Mrs. Smith, her eyes wide with amazement.
    Yes', the photographer replied. 'And for more than three hours, too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling - I could hardly concentrate, and when darkness approached I had to rush my shots. Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just had to pack it all in.'
    Mrs. Smith leaned forward. 'Do you mean they actually chewed on your, uh....equipment?'
    It's true, Ma'am, yes.. Well, if you're ready, I'll set-up my tripod and we can get to work right away.'
    Tripod?'
    Oh yes, Ma'am. I need to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big to be held in the hand very long.'
    Mrs. Smith fainted

Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 1, 2010, 07:56 PM

Oh My Gawrsh!

That's frighteningly funny
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2010, 08:58 PM

LMAO Tal... thats hilarious and one of the first times I've actually started laughing halfway through a Joke.

Nice one :)
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2010, 09:04 PM
    Too funny, poor Mrs. Smith:)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 1, 2010, 09:31 PM

I love it Tal, so much that I'm printing it out so Rod can take it school to share with his teachers and friends.

Don't worry, Rod is my husband, not my son. ;)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 1, 2010, 09:43 PM

I love it. :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 1, 2010, 10:03 PM
    Lmao !
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2010, 10:12 PM

HAHA! Dirty! Couldn't they have just don't the sperm donor/ turkey baster thing? HAHAHA! Just kidding. :)
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2010, 06:48 AM

Very funny. Like it a lot.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 2, 2010, 07:14 AM

I'm waiting on the first guy to say "been there done that" so I can scream "Liar!"
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2010, 12:42 AM

Good un :)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2010, 10:45 PM

Every time I read that joke, it makes me laugh! :p
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2010, 10:25 AM

I cannot read that joke outloud as I start laughing hysterically half way through it and just convulse on the floor paralized with laughter.

It's one of my all time favorites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

37 weeks pregnant and my baby is making waves hehe [ 6 Answers ]

So I was sitting on the couch today and I just realized that my tummy is hard in one stop to the point where you can't push on it, and after 30 seconds it realises. Soon after that I can feel my tummy making waves I can see my skin moving back and worth. Has anyone else had this? If so what does it...

Making my own baby food [ 4 Answers ]

I am planning on making my own baby food and so far I only know how to make carrots and peas. How do I make sweet potatoes and fruit? He is going to start rice cereal today which is pretty exciting, but I just want to get started on making everything and freezing it so I can have everything ready...

Wanting to adopt a baby girl but, the wait is making me sad. What to do? [ 6 Answers ]

:( Hi, My husband and I wanted to adopt privately. We had an adoption that fell through in October. Well of course I have a whole wardrobe for a baby girl and a car seat and everything because, the adoption fell through the day we were suppose to take her home. We wanted to go the private...

View more questions Search