Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    storinnorman1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 01:40 PM
    Goodman heat strip wiring
    I have a Goodman PCK-024-1 A/C. And I just installed heatstrips inside of it. But I'm having trouble with the thermostat hookup. I have 1 red,2 white,1 brown,1 yellow wire on the unit. But in the book. It has 1red,1green,1white,1yellow,and 1brown wire. And before I put the heat strip in they had the white and yellow wire tied together. Is the white the fan. And I have a hunter thermostat. I hooked the wires up but it is not calling for the heat to come on or the heatstrips to heat up.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat pump and strip wiring [ 2 Answers ]

Recently had my trusty 40 yr old York heat pump replaced under a home warranty contract. The installer said he wired the heat strips to run all time time in heat mode to reduce the run time on the compressors thereby saving electricity and providing a more comfortable 'instant on' heating rather...

2008 4 ton Goodman heat pump doesn't switch into electric strip heat? [ 18 Answers ]

OK even when its 17*F out I can still here it running at night. So is this a problem? I mean it runs non stop.

Heat strip only gets a little hot on top strip on the bottom it will not get red [ 1 Answers ]

Luxaire heat strip will only get warm on top strip around 70 bottom will not get anything. If you switch the wires, the bottom is warm top has nothing.

Heat strip not working on my goodman heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

Heat strip not working on my goodman heat pump

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.