Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 1, 2010, 01:06 PM
    1925 'S' coins
    I have a 1925 Liberty dollar, and a 1925 buffalo nickel, both in fair to good grade, both minted 's' - also have a 1900 dime - good condition, looks totally different from any dime I've seen, wasn't able to find any mint letter on it (normal for that year?) - also a red-inked 5 dollar bill. These are things I've held on to for years, and am not really sure where to go to get info on them. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Movie Expert

Feb 1, 2010, 01:25 PM

Just read the info on "grading" - it seems to me my coins would fall into the very fine (the dollar and dime) category, and the fine/good category for the nickel.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2010, 11:05 PM

Aliseaodo - I will get back to you tomorrow night {SAT.} I will look them up tomorrow ;;THanks ;;F.B.E.
    Movie Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 09:14 AM

Okay FBE - thanks for taking time to help me!
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 12:21 AM

Aliseaodo- ON the 1925 liberty dollar
    "S" mint mark(FAIR TO GOOD CONDITION]
    VALUEs are -VF-20-$22.00::AU-50 $42.00
    MS-65- $2750.00:: NOTE- I need the DATE AND LETTER AT END OF SERIES DATE,TYPE OF NOTE {across the top center] ON THE $5.00 note,condition and grade also;;
    ON the 1925S nickle{BUFFALO]G-4-$5.00;; VF-20-$90.00:: MS-63-$2,400.00
    1900 dime-- NO mint mark;; G-4- $3.00;; VF-20-$12.00 ;;MS-63- $170.00 :: I hope I have answered your questions, Except one,
    Have to wait for your reply to what I need;; Have a great day and GOD BLESS;;F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2010, 01:46 AM
    Nice to see you back here, Flying Blue Eagle!

God's Love and Peace to You!

Craig
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 08:35 PM

CLOUGH- I was off the computer because this att motem went crazy again got it back going again though .att had to send me another motem ,they done some checking and said the other one was not comeing into the computer and I could not get on the internet in no way
    Ive got a lot of catching up to do Seems like the more I get caught up the further I get behind . WE goy some more of that drer white stufs youns cals snow, night before last ,
    5" of it, my young grandson { 5} sure did love it and he had a blast out in it ;; I hope you didn't get to shook up this morning ,they have been talking about it all day on the TV
    Said it was a 4. Earthquack; WEll I will holler later ,got to go to work and get some answers done; I hope youer doing better and you have a great day tomorrow and MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ;;F.B.E.
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2010, 11:04 PM
    I felt nothing concerning the earthquake, Flying Blue Eagle. It didn't seem to affect the area where I am.

We did get quite a bit of new snow, though. That made it hard for me to go anywhere. Didn't go anywhere yesterday.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2010, 11:05 PM
    I felt nothing concerning the earthquake, Flying Blue Eagle. It didn't seem to affect the area where I am.

We did get quite a bit of new snow, though. That made it hard for me to go anywhere. Didn't go anywhere yesterday.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1925 borin mfg. Co. Chicago [ 8 Answers ]

I found an old 1925 Borin photo in an behind an old picture in a frame. The photo is roughly 12x16 and is of a young woman sitting on a rock. The rock appears to be in water. She is wearing a blue dress and she has a white "headband" on her blond hair. She is leaning her head on something but I...

Information about 1925 Borin Chicago Prints [ 15 Answers ]

I have a 1925 Borin Chicago Print of a woman laying down, holding an infant in her arms above her. It belonged to my Fiancés Grandmother. I could only find one other Borin Chicago print of a wolf on the internet. Does anyone know more about Borin Chicago Prints?

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Value of 1925 IU Arbutus [ 1 Answers ]

I just found a Indiana University year book. It is in very fine condition. Does it value? Thanks

View more questions Search