Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    degoqueen Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Easy xbox games
    I just won an xbox from work, it's the elite version. And I'm not too good with video games, like I have the wii and I like mario and what not, what kind of easy games come on xbox
    BabiixG Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Feb 1, 2010, 10:45 AM

You can buy Microsoft points and download arcade games
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Feb 12, 2010, 04:01 PM

It really depends on what kind of games you are in to playing. Most of the roll playing games have the ability to set the play level to easy. I would suggest buying used at GameStop or renting from Gamefly (like netflix but for video games) so you can see what games fit you best.
    McSorley Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2010, 11:15 AM

Simply go on YouTube and look at gameplay and reviews and just pick the games you think you might like, or just rent games from the video store

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

Will I be able to play the new games if I update my Xbox 360 to a new version? [ 4 Answers ]

My current Dashboard version 7371... (NXE) My console is unable play new games... saying I should update... If I change to 8498 or later will I be able to play new games... Like Tekken 6,Assassins Creed 2,etc...

Xbox network [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I want connect my xbox360 wirelessly to an open acces point I use my wii on. My router is a Buffalo WHR-G125, can I do something to receive that signal an via ethernet cable use it to play online? Honestly I guess not but if there's a trick to all this I want know it besides $100 is too much for...

Xbox Query [ 3 Answers ]

I've just gotten ahold of a used xbox with no documentation from a trust-worthy person. I hooked up power, connection cable for the TV, and controller as I was told, but when I tried running GhostRecon, Splintercell, and all other games, I got no response. The drive is running, but I don't even...

View more questions Search