Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llebalul Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2004, 09:49 AM
    Has any one ever experienced this?
    I am 1 week past ovulation and I am experiencing some nausea and also I have got and yeast infection (sorry to be so blunt). I have never had one before and I just wonder if that could be a sign of pregnancy or if any one has ever had this happen to them.
    candiekisses Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2004, 01:53 AM
    Re: Has any one ever experienced this?
    I'm not sure but it could be when I was pregnant 8 yrs ago with my daughter I got my very first yeast infection when I was 3 months pregnant the doctor told me it was normal. But I wouldn't go by that as a sign of pregnancy take a test the answer ept test can be used 4 days before your period is due take one and see if it tells you.
    spray80 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 10, 2005, 05:22 AM
    Hi
    Go and see your doctor so now what going on... thank you :rolleyes:
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 10, 2005, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by llebalul
    I am 1 wk past ovulation and I am experiencing some nausea and also I have got and yeast infection (sorry to be so blunt). I have never had one before and I just wonder if that could be a sign of pregnancy or if any one has ever had this happen to them.
    No matter if you are or not, but if you just happen to be pregnant, see your doctor right away and don't treat yourself with off the counter stuff. Yeast infections can be the cause of problems to the unborn, and if they flare up during labor can pass this on to the baby causing thrush or worse. Please don't take this lightly, and see a professional.

Also, check out the following sites for some reading at home..
    Check out the following sites, they will help you through this a little more to reassure if you are.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.

www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/getting-pregnant.html

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search