Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vjuisey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 05:25 PM
    What fallacy statement is this stomachache or not,how could you not eat your dinner a
    What fallacy statement is this From a study groupmember:"I just don't get it. One minute she says she's coming,and then the next,she calls to cancel. I wonder if we can trust that the articles she submitted are what we need!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 06:59 PM

The fallacy is that you think we are going to answer your homework. If you wish to post your answer we can discuss it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should an 11 year old kid eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner? [ 12 Answers ]

I am asking this because I feel that I am missing something healthy at these eating times. I am 11 years old, so I need a specific nutrition for what I should eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Fallacy [ 7 Answers ]

1. It takes someone with a really big heart to give to our charity, and you seem like someone who cares more that most. 2.On a radio as: Have you been fatigued irritable moody? If these symptoms are ignored you might become depressed or even suicidal, Ward off t he blues by taking a pill proven to...

Which fallacy would this be? [ 7 Answers ]

On a radio ad: “Have you been fatigued, irritable, moody? If these symptoms are ignored, you might become depressed or even suicidal! Ward off the blues by taking a pill proven to cheer you up. Millions of people have, and they’re glad they did!”

Our 4 year old daughter won't eat her dinner. [ 9 Answers ]

Our daughter is 4 and is really struggling with her dinners in school, we are giving her stuff she likes but her lunchbox is coming back often barely touched. We have tried different things including having her sit with the teacher at lunch which worked well but when she went back with the rest of...

Eat dinner [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have a right to eat dinner by myself I am 11 years old my mom always wants me to eat with her what should I do

View more questions Search